Your privacy is important to us, and we want to communicate with you in a way which has your consent, and which is in line with UK law on data protection. As a result of a change in UK law, we now need your consent to how we contact young people (under 16).
By giving this consent, you are confirming that you are consenting to the Priest in charge and The PCC of St Albright’s Church, Stanway holding and processing child’s personal data for the purpose of keeping you informed about news, events, activities and services at St Albright’s.
I agree to the Priest in charge and St Albright’s PCC:-
- Holding and processing my child’s personal data.
- Contacting the child by phone
- Being able to upload and process photo or video footage of church events for promotional purposes in relation to events, services and activities.
- Being able to give assistance in cases of emergency
I agree to your holding details of my child (under 16) the following basis:
- To keep me informed about news, events, activities and services at St Albright’s (note you can unsubscribe from the church e-bulletin at any time);
- To share my child’s contact details with the Diocese of Chelmsford so they can keep me informed about news, events, activities and services that will be occurring in the diocese and which are directly relevant to my child.
Where you do not grant consent we will not be able to use your personal data except in certain limited situations, such as where required to do so by law or to protect members of the public from serious harm.
Consent can be withdrawn or changed at any time by contacting St Albright’s Church, London Road, Stanway, Colchester, CO3 8LT or by emailing Revd. Tony Bushell, our priest in charge, firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent, other than where this is required by law, but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point.